EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – INSTITUTIONAL AUDITOR
Kituo Cha Sheria, hereinafter referred to as Kituo, is a legal aid, human rights organization established in 1973 and whose mission is to empower the poor and marginalized to effectively access justice. This is achieved through the provision of direct aid services, public interest litigation, legal empowerment and education, advocacy for pro poor policies and ensuring community participation in the development of policies and laws.
We are currently seeking an audit firm for the provision of the following services:
- Examine our books of accounts so as to be able to provide expert opinion as to whether the financial statements produced give a true and fair view of the financial position for the year under review.
- Provide an expert opinion of the financial performance of the organization.
- Review the organization’s accounts and financial control systems and advise on their reliability.
- Prepare a work methodology and share the schedule of activities with the company secretariat.
- Provide an opinion on the audit findings.
- Conduct annual audit and risk assessments to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of operation, compliance of policies, procedures, statutory laws and industry best practices and provide recommendations and advise on improvement of procedures and systems.
- Identify and advise on internal policy gaps to mitigate risk.
- Review internal policies and implications of the tax regime.
Your proposal should be concisely presented and structured to include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following information:
- Expertise of Firm/Organization.
- Proposed Methodology, Approach and Implementation Plan.
- Management Structure and Key Personnel.
- Financial Proposal.
- Proof of Registration, Tax Compliance and number of years of audit experience.
- Reference Letter of similar audit work undertaken recently.
The proposal should be addressed to:-
THE CHAIRMAN – BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
KITUO CHA SHERIA (LEGAL ADVICE CENTRE)
P.O. Box 7483 – 00300, Ronald Ngala, Nairobi
The proposal must reach us on or before COB 29th October 2021
Questions and clarification that may arise should be sent to the following email address: – email@example.com