The PSK held its award ceremony after the Summit one 15th December 2022. One of the objectives of the summit was to award paralegals who have fiercely promoted access to Justice.
The first-place winner of the community award service award was Michael Asao.
The second-place winner for the best prison justice men was Kamiti Maximum Prison and the third-best winner for the best overall community paralegal was Jamia Abdulrahim.
- Best Overall Community Paralegal – Jamia Abdulrahim.
- Best Community Paralegal – Ibrahim Ogeto.
- Best Prison Paralegal – Maurice Bora.
- Best Volunteer Advocate of The year – Anthony Mulekyo.
- 1St Runners Up Volunteer Advocate of The year – Dan Mulinga Mbaluka.
- 2nd Runners Up Volunteer Advocate of The year – Huldah Ochieng.
- Post Humus Award of the year Volunteer Advocate of The year – Christine Mwikali Kipsang.
- Most Promising Young Volunteer Advocate of The year – Maureen Kemunto.
- Best Social Justice Centre (Community) – Nyando Social Justice Center.
- Best Prison Justice Centre Men – Kamiti Maximum Prison.
- Community Service Award – Michael Asao.
- Best prison paralegal – Mathews Okweso
It was a great pleasure and an honor to have Carolyne Abong Senior Policy Advisor – Political Affairs, Human Rights, Rule of Law at Embassy of the Netherlands in Kenya attends the Summit. Kituo appreciate our development partner Embassy of the Netherlands in Kenya for their relentless support that has substantially contributed towards achievement of our strategy of strengthening access to justice for the poor and marginalized and promoting human rights.